Transportation Insurance in Houston
What Does Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cover?
Business auto liability insurance helps cover the financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and people are injured or get killed; it also provides coverage for damage to their property if damaged.
Your Business Owners Policy (BOP) does not provide any coverage for vehicles, so you need a separate policy.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance policy offer coverage for situation and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. ... You may also have heard of this coverage referred to as commercial auto insurance, commercial car insurance, business auto insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance.
If any part of your business operation involved automobile with, taxi, van, limo, bus, company vehicle, single or fleet, small truck that you use for business, an employee that run arrows for your business; You need commercial auto insurance because a personal auto policy will not cover your vehicles used for business.
Several types of coverages are available in a commercial auto policy; others are options that you can purchase separately. You have the option of choosing various coverage amounts (“limits”) and deductibles; your typical commercial business auto coverage includes:
- Property damage liability
- Liability for bodily injury of others
- Optional bodily injury coverage for injuries that occur outside of the state in which you reside
- Personal injury to you, your employed drivers or passengers including medical expenses and lost wages
- Collision coverage for costs associated with an accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Comprehensive coverage for damage other than collision
- Medical payments coverage for the cost of hospitalization, treatment and funeral expenses
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Non-owned auto coverage for when you or your employess drive a rented or borrowed vehicle
- Loading and unloading liability
- Substitution transportation when your commercial vehicle is being repaired and you use a loaner from the repair shop
- Towing and labor costs
Your commercial vehicle coverage protects your business from the costs of property damage, injury and liability claims that you may incur in the use of your commercial vehicles.
If you use your vehicle for any of the following functions, you need commercial business auto coverage:
- Using the vehicle to carry equipment
- Transporting flammable or hazardous material
- Transporting housekeeping equipment for business use
- Using, carrying or transporting cranes, or winch or plow
- Hiring your vehicle out to tow other vehicles
- Delivering any goods such as pizza or any form of wholesale or retail products
- Delivering newspapers
- Trucking and freight transportation
- Transporting people as a chauffeur, limousine service or taxi service
As a business owner, you can get commercial vehicle coverage for a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles.
Primary liability, Physical damage, Cargo Coverage, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Occupational Accident, broker bonds.
Cargo insurance provides protection against risks of physical loss or damage to freight from any external cause during shipping, whether by land, sea or air. ... Subject to certain packing exclusions.
- Motor Truck Cargo Insurance. Motor Truck Cargo insurance (Cargo) provides insurance on the freight or commodity hauled by a For-hire trucker. It covers liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to causes such as fire, collision, or striking of a load.
- Marine insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or cargo by which property is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination; and when goods are transported by mail or courier, shipping insurance is used instead.
Transportation Insurance in Houston
Cosecha Insurance, Life Insurance in Houston, Life Insurance Coverages in Houston, Life Insurance Discounts in Houston, Life Insurance Rates in Houston, Life Insurance Policy in Houston, Car Insurance in Houston, Car Insurance Coverages in Houston, Car Insurance Discounts in Houston, Car Insurance Rates in Houston, Car Insurance Policy in Houston, Auto Insurance in Houston, Auto Insurance Coverages in Houston. Auto Insurance Discounts in Houston. Auto Insurance Rates in Houston, Auto Insurance Policy in Houston, Home Insurance in Houston, Home Insurance Coverages in Houston, Home Insurance Discounts in Houston, Home Insurance Rates in Houston, Home Insurance Policy in Houston, Motorcycle Insurance in Houston, Homeowners Insurance in Houston, Retirement Savings in Houston, Social Security in Houston, Unexpected Loss in Houston, Disability Insurance in Houston, Insurance Requirements in Houston, Insurance Companies in Houston, Personal Auto Insurance in Houston, Business Insurance in Houston, Commercial Insurance in Houston.